Monday, September 04, 2006

Quick Update

I do apologize for my lack of an update on Shayla and Garrett. As of today Monday Sept. 4th (Labor Day) Shayla is suppose to leave the hospital and finally be reunited with her precious baby boy. Can you believe it??? See what all of your prayers and well wishes did for her? Thank you to all! Garrett still needs to stay in the hospital for a few more weeks however that will give Shayla more time to get around on her own. The skin grafting was a success yet extremely painful. There are a few spots that didn't take but for the most part everything is looking up!!! Hopefully within a year she will be mostly healed. Side Note: I will be out of town until Sept. 10th therefore, I will be unable to update or approve comments until I get back. I do apologize. When I am able to update I will include some cutiepie pictures of Garrett that I took yesterday (Sept. 3rd).
Take Care of one another, April Fowler

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so happy to hear the update today on Shayla. That is fantastic news. Prayer is a very powerful thing and this proves it.
Garrett is absolutely a beautiful baby. He is so lucky as is Shayla to have such a wonderful and supportive family behind her.
God Bless all of you,
Love, Pam

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shayla and Garrett, I am so happy to hear you both will be home soon. Our prayers will continue. I will continue to check the web site to see your progress. Give that little guy a big squeeze from me.

God Bless You,

Joyce Fuller
Dodge City, KS

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are praying for you, Shayla, and Garrett. May God comfort you in this tough battle. We're praying for strength for all of you, all your family, too. You've had such a long road and we're thrilled to hear of your progress.
You'll continue to be in our prayers. Love, Your family in Garden City, Brungardts

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
online college search