Monday, September 11, 2006

Update from Sister Brandy.

Shayla is doing well. She has gone to see Garrett several times. She was sick the first few days at home but is feeling much better. Garrett may get out of the hospital today (Sept. 11th) but he will still need oxygen. They are in the process of moving to the new apartment (2 bedroom). She has to see the doctor every Thursday for awhile (date is not set yet as to when that will stop) and every girls dream is coming true...a new wardrobe!!! I went crazy at Maurices and bought her 3 more shirts (they have to be tube tops) and a pair of white(YAY) pants and also a pair of kahki goucho pants from deb. Again, we would like to make mention of the wonderful support of Wal-Mart. Things are going really good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shayla, girl, I am so sorry to hear about what has befallen you. I am also so proud of you for your strength in this. Rather belatedly, I can only offer my prayers and thoughts for you & little Garrett. You know I have always loved you & your family. I will be cheering for you. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!
Stasia

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
online college search